Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy 33rd Anniversary Wendy

.
Today is my 33rd wedding anniversary. On October 14, 1978, I married Wendy. We have a lot to celebrate.

We have eight children that we get to see on this earth and four that died before they were born. We will see them someday in a much better place. That is the Faustin nation.

God has blessed us in so many ways. Through all the trials and tribulations of life, we have stayed together. It’s not always easy but the reward is huge.

I love my wife and appreciate the daily blessing she is to me.

I celebrate another anniversary today. On October 14, 1973, Jesus became my savior and lord. Here is my story.

I have much to be thankful for on this day. I thank you Jesus and Wendy for being in my life. Thanks to both of you for putting up with me. Thanks to both of you for not giving up on me. Thanks for loving me.

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment