Sunday, July 30, 2017

JLab Epic2 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Earbuds

JLab Epic2
I bought these Bluetooth earbuds a couple of weeks ago. I am more than thrilled. I had resisted going wireless for a long time. My main reason was battery life. I didn't want to get ready to head out and find out the battery is low or dead. These have a 12 hour battery life.

The second thing I wanted was to be able to hear ambient sound. I wanted to be able to hear what is going on around me as I am walking, running or biking. These work great for that. They come with a varied selection of tips for ear size.

They are waterproof so sweat or rain don't matter.

Another requirement was seamless integration with my phone. I wanted to be able to answer and initiate phone calls and access Siri. Some other brands and models don't do that at all or very easy.

I'm thinking of getting a second set to use at work. Not having a dangling cord would be great.

Sound and clarity are great as well. I am very happy.

Click for more informatio:
JLab Audio Epic2 Bluetooth Wireless Sport Earbuds

No comments:

Post a Comment