Saturday, April 1, 2017

Withings Pulse - Fitness Tracker

I have used a Withings Pulse for almost 3 years. It is a great fitness tracker that you can wear on your wrist, clip on or carry in a pocket. There is clear evidence for the health benefits

Increasing your activity throughout the day is huge. Studies have shown that some of the benefits of  walking more include improved cardiovascular health, personal growth, and many other variables that contribute towards healthy living. I want that.

 It is rare that I don't reach my goal of 10,000 steps a day and most weeks I reach a second goal of 100,000 steps. I push myself because even though I know that there are many health things that I can't control, this is something I can do and should do.

The Pulse doesn't just track steps. It shows distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burned. You can also use it to measure heart rate and oxygen level. At night it will monitor your sleep, showing sleep cycles and sleep quality. Good sleep is also very important to good health.

The companion app for iOS and Android turns raw numbers into easy-to-read graphs, helping to show how daily habits impact health.

Here is a video showing it in action:


Click here is more information on Amazon

Please remember how you can help GenerosityThrough Abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment