Friday, December 29, 2006

Snow Update

Here are a couple of pictures of the snow as of 7am this morning. We got about a foot so far and may get a few more inches over the next couple of days. At least that's the guess at this point. You can compare these pictures to the ones in the last post and see the before and after.

I spent about two hours this morning moving snow. Since it is below freezing, as soon as the top snow was moved, the slush on the bottom froze. I took my work van out to see the streets and once I was off the side street it was good. The side streets are very rough especially where they meet the main roads.

I hope our trash gets picked up today. Last week was skipped and we are at max capacity. I do feel sorry for the guys who have to do it though. Same for the mail carrier.

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment