Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Best of The Happiness Project Blog

I love this quote from one of the blog posts: "One surprising thing about happiness is that it has such a bad reputation."

As I have said before I love all things Gretchen Rubin. I came across this book last week which is the best of her blog from the last ten years. I have had so much enjoyment in reading it. The sections are short and very thought provoking. I binge read it in two days because it is so good. I'm thinking that I will go go back and only allow myself to read one post each day and then spend some time seriously considering how I can add some new, good stuff to my life.

If you would like to improve the happiness in your life then join me.

The Kindle book is $1.99. Not sure how long that will last.

THE BEST OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT BLOG: Ten Years of Happiness, Good Habits, and More 

No comments:

Post a Comment