Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Hardest Peace by Kara Tippetts

.
The Hardest Peace
Expecting Grace in the Midst of Life's Hard by Kara Tippetts

When there is sickness I pray that God would be glorified by bringing healing. I am opening the door to the thought that God can also be glorified in our hard suffering.

I don't want suffering and I don't want those I love to have to suffer. But more than that I want God to be glorified so I'm willing to accept what comes.

I finished reading this book last week. It has helped me greatly in this journey. What is it like to have a terminal disease? What is it like to have a friend or family member with a terminal disease? How can we understand and help each other? I understand better now.

The Hardest Peace: Expecting Grace in the Midst of Life's Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment