Tuesday, December 5, 2006

So Much for Free Speech - 2


As expected, the Denver City Council passed a bill Monday night to outlaw protest on a highway overpass. See the So Much for Free Speech post from November 30 for more background.

It really is sad to see various rights eroded in this country. One thing that made us great was the right to free speech and the discourse that it brought about. As a teller of the truth I know that if I can get my message out it in the public square it will stand on it's own. I don't have to silence my opponent; I let our views battle it out knowing that truth will prevail over error.

Anyway, this isn't the end. When one door closes, God can open another. We have some very creative ideas in the works. It will be interesting to see them in action. We will watch the pro abortion Denver government chase us around saying we can't do that either. It's in those times that they really show their true colors.

In case you didn't know, if you click on the image you will get a larger version that you can read.

No comments:

Post a Comment